Admission open for Class XI
Thank you for your interest in SPS School. We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about SPS– a truly magical place.
- Every student should apply in the prescribed application from obtained in person from the school office by paying RS. 500/- in case or through post by sending a DD for an amount of RS. 600/- drawn in favor of Raigarh Youth and Educational Development Society payable at Raigarh.
- ADMISSION IS OPEN FROM CLASS NURSERY TO XI AND ALL THE ADMISSIONS WILL CLOSE BY 1st WEEK OF AUG.
- For details contacts: School office from 9A.M to 4:00PM.
- Class NUR: Birth certificate, 4 passport color photograph.
- Class LKG to XI : Original Mark Sheet, transfer certificate, 4 passport color photographs.
- For admission to nursery, a child will have to complete 21/2 years by March of the current academic year, he /she is to be admitted. The original or true copy of the Municipal Birth Registration Certificate must be produced while submitting the admission form. Four passport size photos must be attached along with the admission form.
Frequently asked questions:
All Lower Junior classes are taught predominantly by their form teachers and teaching assistants within their own classrooms. The exceptions are Games, French, ICT, library and music, all of which are taught by specialist staff.