We respect the principle of each individual being unique and celebrate the integrity and dignity of each student. Disciple at SPS is based upon respect for self consideration for others concern for the environment.School calendar will be published every year in the beginning of the session which will give comprehensive information about various activities, tentative dates of the test and examination as well as holiday and vacations etc. for the academic year.
Nursery, L.K.G & U.K.G
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Classes I onwards:
7:20 am to 1:30 pm
School Managing committee may change school timing under unavoidable circumstance with information to the parents
DUSSHERA & DIWALI
It is compulsory for every student to complete at least 80% of attendance in an academic year in order to make himself/herself eligible to appear in his / her final examination.
The pen and paper test are very important and compulsory, so the school conducts assessment as per schedule under the guidelines of CBSE and NCERT.
Uniform on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday.
BOYS: Navy Blue pants, Light blue checks shirt, Tie (with the monogram of SPS), Belt, blue socks and black shoes.
GIRLS: Navy blue skirt, light blue checks shirt, Tie (with the monogram of SPS), Belt, blue socks and black shoes.
Uniform on Wednesday & Saturday.
BOYS: Track suit (Blue colour), House T-Shirt, White socks and White shoes.
GIRLS: Track suit (Blue colour), House T-Shirt, White socks and White shoes.
Dress same as summer uniform with Navy blue blazer with SPS Monogram.
The School’s house structure plays an important role in individual development, helping to build camaraderie and fostering a sense of belonging. There are four houses, each with a House Captain and a team of house staff, who are responsible for the day-to-day arrangements of a student’s life at school. As a result, they are uniquely positioned to oversee both pastoral and academic progress.
ARADHANA :- Red colour
ABHILASHA:- Blue colour
ASTHA:- Yellow colour
ASMITA:- Green colour
Each student and staff is allocated to one house. Houses compete with one another at sports and other activities also. The objectives of the House System are as follows:-
- To provide healthy and competitive environment.
- To promote community, partnership and participation in school.
- To provide opportunities to develop the skills, experiences and attributes required to become confident individuals.
- To provide a focus on loyalty & honesty towards ones house.
- To promote team spirit and sense of belongingness to the school.
- To provide opportunities for student leadership and peer group support.
- To provide a medium for enabling students of different ages to bond together.
- To attain the goal of liberal education that “A healthy mind lies in a healthy body”.
- To develop situations which fulfill the social and emotional needs of the children.
- To develop child’s personality and integrity.
Rules & Regulations:
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason for their absence noted in their “Regularity Record”. No leave of absence is given without a previous application in writing from the guardian. Grant of leave is entirely up to the principal.
- Any unauthorized absence exceeding fifteen calendar days, the defaulter’s name will be struck off the roll and considered withdrawn. No book, periodicals or newspapers of any objectionable nature shall be brought into the school.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours
- There is no provision for” Reassessment or Promotion on trial”.
- IN ALL QUESTIONS OF PROMOTION OR FAILURE THE PRINCIPAL’S DECISION IS FINAL.
- Admission to the school is totally at discreation of the management.
- A candidate who has attended to recognized school cannot be admitted without a TRANSFER CERTIFICATE from the school he/she last attended. Candidates will be listed in the standard after through an admission test to which they seek admission.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given and a month’s fee is lieu of the notice.
- NO TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- NOT WITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS PROSPECTUS, THE PRINCIPAL MAY AT HIS / HER ABSOLUTE DISCRETION MAY ASK PARENT AT ANY TIME TO TAKE HIS / HER WARD OUT OF THE SCHOOL SHOWING VALID REASONS.
- The school fees cover ten calendar months and should be paid in time, as specified by the school.
- THIS SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANY TIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- 25% of seats are reserved for RTE students as per RTE Act 2009.